For almost three decades, our team of scientists, engineers and technicians has specialized in assessing and analyzing accidents, disasters and product failures. As such, our team of technical and forensic engineering experts can help you to address the needs of your policyholder, independent adjusters and insurance carriers in order to determine the cause, origin and magnitude of the damage caused by various risks.
At Leonard C. Quick and Associates, Inc. we understand that your need is not just about saving money, rather fast-tracking claims, serving the insured and overly reducing uncertainties. This is why we provide you with accurate, timely and reliable information that will help you address the insurers’ and policyholders’ needs.
Our forensic engineers have extensive experience in damage investigation, analysis and structural retrievability. We also recommend the required reconstruction for insurance claims that arise from fire damage, structural defects, product failure, vehicle collisions, engineering defects and those caused by natural calamities.
We accommodate a wide client base of insurance givers, their independent adjusters, attorneys and accountants who work with them. Some of the clients that we serve include:
- Recovery and subrogation experts
- Inland and offshore marine surveyors
- Machinery and boiler specialists
- Property adjusters
- Liability adjusters and casualty examiners
Leonard C. Quick and Associates can help you in the following ways:
- Deciding and analyzing recovery options through failure analysis and forensic engineering.
- Help you to reduce loss expenses so that you can get back to your business faster.
- Minimize reconstruction costs; reduce business interruptions and additional costs through equipment preservation and restoration.
- Provide a quick assessment of restoration values and provide recommendations for the damage restoration of specific assessed structures and buildings.
Our team leverages their experience with both scientific and technical principles to determine the cause, origin and the extent of damages caused by natural disasters, structural failures and other construction-related failures in order to address your needs in a professional and timely manner.