Using old, out-of-shape equipment is never a good idea. Neither is letting your equipment go extended periods of time without maintenance or restoration. Cleaning and restoring equipment is important to ensure the equipment still holds up and can provide quality results. It’s also important to check for safety issues, so the equipment doesn’t cause harm or injuries to those using it.
Our equipment restoration processes can involve the following elements:
- Emergency services
- Equipment calibration
- Temporary equipment
We work hard to make sure your equipment is in good working order. Our processes consist of:
- Repair and Recertification – We’ll fix any damaged or broken pieces, and make sure the equipment passes certification for authorized use.
- Preservation and Stabilization – We’ll extend equipment life by focusing on the equipment’s capability to steadily perform for you.
- Decontamination – We will professionally remove any contaminants from your equipment.
- Clean Lab Testing – Pre- and post-decontamination samples are sent to the lab for testing to ensure cleanliness thresholds meet the highest standards.
- Warranty Reinstatement – These warranties legally support the use of clean lab testing on contaminated equipment.
The ordeal may seem complicated or overwhelming, but our team of experts are extremely qualified to help restore and prolong the life of your equipment.